3 sessions, 2-3 hours each, S$320
See discount, course outline or sign up now
Singapore may not have a Grand Canyon or a Ha Long Bay, but that didn’t stop landscape photographer Chen Yiren from exploring the quieter sides of Singapore.
Find out the tips and tricks to shooting great landscape photographs in this 3-session workshop comprising a theory class, review session, sunrise and sunset shoot.
Get first hand advice on your shots during the shoot, and find out what can be bettered in the review session.
In Landscape Photography, you spend 4 out of 7 hours of your course taking photographs rather than sitting in the classroom. By the end of it, you would:
- know what makes a good landscape photograph,
- know which shooting mode works best for landscape photography,
- know what equipment you really need,
- understand lighting for landscapes,
- find out and see for yourself the best timings for landscape photography,
- understand and apply composition techniques suitable for landscape photography,
- receive first-hand critique and advice on how to improve your photos,
- discover for yourself some great spots for landscape photography,
- and most importantly, have lots of fun!
We keep our class small (6 persons max) so you can be sure you’ll get individual attention from our instructor.
|Lesson details||Topics covered and learning objectives|
Location: 32A South Bridge Road
Guided Sunrise Shoot
Location: Lower Seletar
|Putting theory into action: Sunrise Shoot|
Guided Sunset Shoot + Critique
Location: Compassvale point/Punggol Beach
Participants must bring their own camera (DSLR or compact with manual exposure modes). Basic knowledge of photography is assumed (eg. students who have completed Practical Photography workshop or equivalent).
A tripod is necessary for the workshop on the two guided field trips. Tripods of varying built quality are available for rent from our partner Camera Rental from $10-20 a day. Students enjoy a discount on equipment rental.
April 2017 Class
- 28 April 2017, 7.00-9.00pm
- 29 April 2017, 6.15-8.00am
- 29 April 2017, 5.30-8.00pm
June 2017 Class
- 2 June 2017, 7.00-9.00pm
- 3 June 2017, 6.15-8.00am
- 3 June 2017, 5.30-8.00pm
July 2017 Class
- 14 July 2017, 7.00-9.00pm
- 15 July 2017, 6.15-8.00am
- 15 Julyl 2017, 5.30-8.00pm
August 2017 Class
- 4 August 2017, 7.00-9.00pm
- 5 August 2017, 6.15-8.00am
- 5 August 2017, 5.30-8.00pm
*Note: In case of wet weather, your instructor will give one-hour advance notice to postpone the guided field shoot to the following dates and timing, in this order:
Wet weather postponement for March 2017 class
- 5 March 2017, 6.15-8.00am
- 5 March 2017, 6.00-8.00pm
- 11 March 2017, 6.15-8.00am
Wet weather postponement for April 2017 class
- 30 April 2017, 6.15-8.00am
- 30 April 2017, 6.00-8.00pm
- 6 May 2017, 6.15-8.00am
Wet weather postponement for June 2017 class
- 4 June 2017, 6.15-8.00am
- 4 June 2017, 6.00-8.00pm
- 10 June 2017, 6.15-8.00am
Wet weather postponement for July 2017 class
- 16 July 2017, 6.15-8.00am
- 16 July 2017, 6.00-8.00pm
- 22 July 2017, 6.15-8.00am
Wet weather postponement for August 2017 class
- 6 August 2017, 6.15-8.00am
- 6 August 2017, 6.00-8.00pm
- 12 August 2017, 6.15-8.00am
Promotions & Discounts
Early Bird Promotion — $10 off
Sign up and make payment at least one month before the commencement date to enjoy $10 off your course fee.
Bring-a-friend Promotion — $10 off
Get $10 off your course fees when you sign up with your friends and make payment together.